Thursday, January 13, 2011

No Day More Perfect Than A Wedding Day!

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog! Here you will find some fun “DIY” (do it yourself) wedding projects that can be incorporated into you wedding that are super fun, along with saving money for a wedding, updated wedding fashion, photos, inspiration boards and so much more! I hope you enjoy browsing and coming up with some fun ways to get creative!

First let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Leah and I am 23 years old. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Chris who is the love of my life. We have been together for 6 years and I could not be happier! My passion and love is in weddings. I could spend hours and hours online browsing at wedding blogs to see all the new and creative ideas that people come up with. My dream is to become a certified wedding planner. I have been planning a few weddings this year and I cannot wait to do more! There is no day more perfect than a wedding day :)

There are many hobbies that I do but crafting is my number one! I do anything from scrap-booking all the way to wedding cakes (the cardboard kind, not the edible kind). You will be seeing many of my crafts and ideas in this blog! I will try to blog something creative and fun every few weeks. ENJOY!!

xoxo,

Leah

Pictures:Wedding Dresses Background


No comments:

Post a Comment